We normally have BIG meals on Sunday! I usually do all my brine’s marinades etc, before church so as soon as we get home I can get down in the kitchen! This Sunday however I’m making a spread of some handy foods and easy to make snacks, for the Superbowl.
All you need…..
12 Slider Buns
Cole Slaw (Recipe at the bottom)
Jerk Sauce (optional)
On warm bun, layer, pulled pork, a little jerk sauce and Cole slaw.
- About 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 carrot shredded
- ¼ cup miracle whip
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Shred or finely chop cabbage put cabbage in large bowl, and sprinkle in the Kosher salt.
- Massage salt into cabbage for 5 minutes.
- So now that the hard part is over.
- Mix all ingredients up.
- Let Coleslaw sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Making it the night before is even better.