These easy and delicious cookies are a classic! Unfortunately while trying to adhere to healthy eating habits, having endless cookies available is a bit of a challenge, and when reviewing all my cookie recipes, most yield at least 2 dozen cookies.
So instead I developed this small batch recipe. At my house by the time everyone’s eaten a cookie there isn’t much more to go around.
Luckily for my waistline, everyone comes back for seconds and finally i’m left with one decadent cookie, which by the way are one of my my favorite things in the world! These little treats won’t disappoint.
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
dash of salt
1/2 cup butter room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips ( I use Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips)
Pre-heat oven to 350°
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt.
Cream together butter, sugar, egg.
Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
Mix in vanilla and chocolate chips.
Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool on baking rack.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I use Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together butter, sugar, egg.
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Mix in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- After 2 minutes place on cooling rack to let cool for some time.