To be completely honest, I don’t mind at all. I’ve always been a party at home with close friends and family type of girl.
The entire process of putting together elaborate house parties and dinners are my idea of a GREAT time!
How can anything go wrong with good food, friends, family, and GOOD FOOD?!
I’m throwing a kids Mardi Gras celebration on Friday, but the adults will be enjoying this dish!
This Fritata takes little to no effort and only requires simple, refrigerator standard ingredients.
I love to enjoy a slice of Fritata anytime of the day next to a fresh salad. This Cajun seasoned version was no different.
- 1 Andouille Sausage chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 7 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 -1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cast iron pan with non- stick oil.
- Saute onions, green peepers. Cook Andouille sausage in the same pan until brown and turn off heat.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, milk, Cajun seasoning, cheese, and flour.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and peppers and mix everything together.
- Bake in oven until firm or about 30 minutes.