I have to give my body a bunch of good stuff first thing in the morning.
I need the energy.
I’m no good on an empty stomach.
If I’m at work with food all on my mind you can count me useless.
Well food is always on my mind, but if I fail to eat a decent breakfast it’s on ten.
To counter that morning hunger crankiness I make sure I’m getting some real sustenance before I step foot out the door.
This meal is a bunch of REALfood that fills your belly, provides good nutrition, while pleasing the palate.
Grass fed beef is always better but this time I’m using this frozen all beef steak.
Yep I used a pack of good old frozen cheese steak meat. Mostly I’m pretty particular about the cut and quality of meat I use, but these work perfect. When it’s a busy & rushed morning, this frozen beef is as good as prime rib as far as I’m concerned.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat olive oil in pan and add the steak.
Add chopped peppers and onions.
Season generously with salt, peppers, and herbs of you choice.
Cook peppers and steak mix down.
Crack eggs over top of the peppers and meat.
You can place it over top a cooked and sliced sweet potato for an energizing, and healthful breakfast.
I add a little cheese to my kiddos but for me it’ perfect just as so.
Hope you enjoy!
- 9 oz. Frozen Cheese Steak Beef
- 2 large sweet potatoes cooked and sliced in half the long way.
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 red pepper Sliced
- 1 orange pepper sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- fresh oregano chopped
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add the steak.
- Cook steak through, and add chopped peppers and onions.
- Cook peppers down and mix in salt and spices.
- crack eggs over top of the peppers and meat.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until egg is done to liking.
- I like my egg runny so I don't keep it in long.